For more than eight years, Kimber has used her writing to promote the best and brightest of Galveston Island–from restaurants to retail, artists to musicians, non-profit organizations and small businesses. Here are some of her most recent articles and other favorites from her work with The Island Guide (2012-2105) and Galveston Monthly magazine (2015-present).
- Smooth Tony’s: Finding Buried Treasure in the Backyard
- Leo’s Cajun Corner: We Don’t Cook Pretty, We Just Cook Good
- Dash Beardsley’s Ghost Tours of Galveston Island: History and Heroics of a Haunted Island
- Shykatz Bakery & Deli: Feeding the Faith
- Good Morning Gal-ve-ston! (you gotta say it like Robin Williams…)